Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bittersweet...

   So I got the go ahead to go to China the other day. The bad news is that it would be an increase in price. The original quoted price would be 3200 dollars or so, the new price is around 5200 dollars. That's an increase of 2000 dollars!
   I will be traveling over seas though this summer. Chirs' family has invited us to go over seas with them to visit family. We will be flying to Germany and then going through Austria to Slovenia. It is a good chance we will also visit Croatia. I am very excited. I just hope I don't come to regret not being able to go to China and sing at the World's Fair with the choir.
   I've created this journal to follow my way through this travel and those to follow after it. I'm hopefully going to post everyday something new I've learned about the countries I'm going to or a new place I would eventually like to travel to. I hope you enjoy walking with me through my travels and please feel free to offer suggestions on where I should visit.

Ashley J. McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment