Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ER trips suck

     So I had to visit the ER on Sunday. I was having horrid chest pain and I couldn't catch my breath. I was so worried about having heart problems or something like that, thank god it was only heartburn. Though I do have to say GERD (heartburn/acid re-flux) totally sucks. I have been in pain ever since and now I don't feel all to good. I haven't really been able to eat anything but milk, tea and oyster crackers. I had a sandwich last night and it tasted great but before bed I was in pain again. Not sure if it was the sandwich or the pill they are making me take. Either way this whole thing sucks. I wish I could just get better and be done with it.
     Seeing as I haven't been able to do much since I've been in pain I've been attached to The Disney Wedding Blog and a site called Pinterest (thanks Bre). I love the Disney Blog and I'm thinking I'm might try and add a few Disney things to our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment