Friday, March 16, 2012

My Ring...

     So I finally found my ring...kind of. I had originally decided on a more expensive Kay Jeweler's ring which I absolutely love. It has curves and a beautiful marquee diamond in the center. It reminds me a lot of my engagement ring. The downfall of said ring is that Chris didn't really like it because it was so tall. That being said I really didn't want to find a new ring because I loved it so much.
     So when we went to Disney I started looking around looking for jewelry that would go with my dress without being too Disney. Chris started looking around too and he ended up finding this beautiful ring. It has curves and mimics my engagement ring beautifully. I so can not wait to wear it. Since it is a twelve dollar Downtown Disney ring we are going to take it to the jeweler which made my ring in town (Silverberg Jewelers). I can not wait to have it and be able to wear it every day. I also love the fact that it is a Disney ring since we are having a small Disney inspirations throughout the wedding. It also matches the fact that my dress is a Disney dress. :D
     The first picture is my engagement ring, which I love completely. I didn't want diamonds and he designed and gave me exactly what I wanted. The second is the ring I wanted originally and the last picture is my wedding ring inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment