Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The 30 Day Meme a few days off...

Sorry I've been behind for those of you, or just me, that are following this. It's midterms week and things have been a tad crazy and all.

Day 06 → Whatever tickles my fancy...well this is something that I found while stumbling through the internet...
'You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.' ~Bob Marley

Day 07 → A photo that makes me happy...This was such a fun time down in Florida with Chris and his family. I had a wonderful time. Soon after this was taken Chris and his dad played ring around the Ashley. It was cold that day and Chris dragged me in a little bit after this but so worth the time being with him. He just makes me happy.

Day 08 → A photo that makes you angry/sad...This makes me sad and makes me long for days where things were easier and I had friends around me who were there for me (even if it was just for that part of my life.) I just miss these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment