Monday, March 8, 2010

Enjoying the warm weather...

Legs are shaved and in shorts, windows are open and the music is flowing. The weather here is amazing. Today is supposed be around 52 degrees and tomorrow is supposed to be about 58! Summer I can almost feel you. Spring break is finally here and I am bored. There is nothing and no one left here in town. I can't wait for school so I can enjoy the sunshine and be busy. I feel so light today. I want to dance and just let loose. I love the wonderful weather we have. Here is another duel post in my 30 day meme.

Day 12 → A TV Channel...one of my favorite TV Channels would have to be the Travel Channel. I like to learn about new places and things to do. I like Ghost Hunters and Samantha Brown.

Day 13 → A fictional book...I think my favorite fictional book is tied between three. Either the Lord of the Rings, Dead to the World or All Together Dead. The last two are by Charlaine Harris. I love the relationship between Eric and Sookie. All three have the quality where I can forget myself and be transported somewhere else. Both authors have a such an eye to detail it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment