Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bridal presents and dresses...

     So I went bridal dress shopping for the first time ever yesterday. I went with Shari and Kellie. It felt really weird. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror with the first dress for about ten minutes or so. It was just really surreal and kinda overwhelming. I did find out a few dress styles that I can't wear and a few that I can. I'm not looking for thee dress yet but just narrowing it all down. I think I found Kellie's (she's a BM) dress though, going with a one shoulder purple. I know Sammi, my MOH, will be in black though I don't know the style and Heather, a BM, will be in purple but I'm not sure on the style. I wish she lived closer so we could go shopping together.
     On another note, I think I know what I'm getting Chris for his groom's gift. I think I want to do a boudoir shoot. I am terrified of this because I am on the bigger side but I think it might be fun. I was surfing online and there is a studio in Royal Oaks that is reasonably priced and I think I would be comfortable doing it with her. I'm not too sure yet but it's an idea and sometime I've wanted to do for awhile now.
     Well I am off to go take a shower and make dinner. Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment