Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Proposal Story! :D

     We went to Canada to St. Catherine's for a regatta competition for Chris' (the groom's) cousin. We went with his grandparents who also took us to Niagara Falls after the regatta was finished. We stayed in the Embassy Suites with an amazing view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. We went down to the falls to view them from the Table Rock with Grandma and Grandpa Bradt. Being as this was my first time to the falls it was beautiful. Chris and I decided that we wanted to take the Journey behind the Mists and went down below the falls. We walked all the way down to the last hole in the falls after Chris said we could go out to the lookout and get wet after we explored the rest of the Canadian falls. We then went to the second hole where we were all alone and he was leaning around me. He then pulled away and got down on one knee with a pretty little white box. I freaked. :D He didn't say anything cheesy or tacky. It was a simple "Marry Me." I kept saying "Thank You" and "I love you." I didn't even say yes until we were walking down to the hall to the lookout. I got a beautiful little white gold ring with our birthstones (amethyst and peridot) in the shape of hearts with two tiny diamonds around it. I love it! I am so excited to be engaged and in love with the best man ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment