Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back Again...

     So I'm back. Not much has been done in regards to the wedding. I've been catching a lot of slack though for wanting/having an outdoor wedding. I'm having an outdoor wedding in the beginning of October people, just please deal with it and be happy with me. On the suggestion Chris we will be having a plan B for bad weather. Unless it is freezing though I am not having it inside if it's only 50 some degrees out. I am having a short ceremony so you wont be there for very long. Again please just be happy with me.
     Christmas is coming closer everyday now. I'm almost done with buying and wrapping Christmas presents. I'm excited. I hope everyone likes/enjoys what I got for them. John got Dad a puppy for his Birthday/Christmas. His name is BlackJack and he is an adorable little Begale. I can't wait to meet him tonight, will def post pictures later.
     Speaking of pictures, I've been working more on my photography a lot more. I'm excited, hopefully I can get some more work for my portfolio over break. I've done pretty well in my classes. I'm not in a class this semester so hopefully I can still keep up with my photography. I've almost become obsessed with it, Chris and I have talked a lot about photography lately. We are interested in getting two different types of photographers for the wedding. We want one artistic one and one which is more traditional. I will probably have to talk to Dan about it later.
     Well I've gotta book it, Chris wants to watch 'The Big Bang Theory'. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment