Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weight Loss and Cupcake Wars

     Hi guys! Not sure who still reads this but I'm still posting just to get my thoughts out. Things have been kind of crazy around here lately. School has started, it finally began to snow (we've needed this for all the agriculture in the area), and the house has kind of stalled out.
     I think I've nailed down some things I want for the wedding. I know I want an aisle runner, I want purple silver and black. It's small things like this I know I want. I'm for sure doing a boudoir shoot for Chris for his grooms gift.
     Speaking of which, I joined "Slim-to-Win" at Morey Courts. It's a weight loss competition where the top ten losers (percent body weight not number of pounds) get a free gym membership, a nutritionist, and a trainer to help with work outs. I really want to get that. The grand prize is ten thousand dollars, that would be nice for the wedding but I really want the nutritionist. I've been struggling a lot with what to eat.
     Well I have to go, but before I leave I was hoping you guys could all go to The Gourmet Cupcake Shoppe on Facebook for me. Chris and I have entered a compeition to win a cake and cupcakes (enough to feed 100 people). The photo which has the most votes wins. We just need you to like the page and then find our photo and like that too. Thanks so much guys, this really means a lot to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment